Communication And Archives Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Communication And Archives Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Communication And Archives Internship Programme Application Details
The above mentioned positions are available in the Heritage and Research Department as well as Executive Department at Robben Island Museum.
Current Intern Opportunities
Communications Intern X 2 (12 Months Contract)
Qualification, Experience and Technical Skills:
- National Diploma / in BTech, or relevant University Degree in Public Relations, Communication Science or Business Communication or related field with at least 6 months of relevant experience;
- Supporting evidence of previous campaigns worked on (High School/Tertiary phase)
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills;
- Intermediate survey monkey Skills;
- Strong grasp of social media management and campaign development;
- Experience with WordPress or web maintenance preferred;
- Understanding of Google analytics;
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Strong writing and organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills;
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new technology quickly;
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to meet program needs;
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a good sense of humour;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required;
- Communication – ability to write and speak professionally and/or be able to translate ideas and convey information;
- Interpersonal – The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders/colleagues/suppliers/Service providers/customers;
- Collaboration – collaborate with other interns and company employees. Be able to work in a team;
- Time Management – be able to prioritize responsibilities and recognize when it’s appropriate to multitask or focus on one particular project at a time;
- Adaptability – a willingness to become familiar with the different parts of the organization;
- Critical Thinking – a willingness to ask questions in order to understand an issue from all possible angles, and to pose creative solutions to challenges;
- Research and Analysis – ability to process information and fulfil any assigned role;
- Initiative – ability to contribute or positively affect change and willing to assist others;
- Technical Proficiency – know your way around a computer, and ability to navigate basic productivity software.
Archives Intern X 5 (12 Months Contract)
Qualification, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Degree or Diploma in Heritage Studies, Library Science, History, Art History, Anthropology, Finance or other relevant studies or equivalent;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge or experience in database work would be an advantage;
- Attention to detail and accuracy very important;
- Team worker;
- Good Communication skills.
Click below to view how to apply
HOW TO APPLY
RIM is an EE, AA, employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment if suitable candidate(s) are not found.
Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by Certified Copies your ID and Qualification Certificates as well as Contactable Referees, to [email protected](link sends e-mail) or by no later than 30 January 2020.
Note: If you do not hear back within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Please note your attachment should not exceed 10 MB.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Communication And Archives Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Communication And Archives Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!