Coronation Fund Managers Bursary 2022 | How to apply for Coronation Fund Managers bursary program 2022/2023, application forms, basic requirements, and application closing date 2022.
Are you an Accounting student looking for Accounting Bursaries in South Africa 2022? Coronation Fund Managers invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2022.
Accountancy means money. No company can thrive without good accountants. Becoming an accountant means studying hard and making ling days. It is not the easiest degree to get a hold on.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for an accounting bursary.
Every day, Accounting Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Accounting Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa for Accounting Students?
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa?
- How Do You Get Accounting Bursary?
- How Does Accounting Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about Coronation Fund Managers bursaries and application details in 2022.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Coronation Fund Managers Bursary Progam 2022/2023 – Application Details
NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these notes and instructions carefully before completing the form. Be sure to read every section and that the information you provide is accurate.
- Applications that are incomplete and that include misrepresentations will immediately be disregarded.
- Please ensure that you attach ALL of the documents requested.
- Applications open 1 July 2022.
- Applications close 30 September 2022.
- Bursaries will be allocated for next year, 2022.
- It is your responsibility to apply for entrance for your intended course and university and to ensure that you are able to meet the entrance requirements stipulated for your course.
- Please ensure that you complete all the sections of this application form.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we have received your application. You will be advised if your application is unsuccessful.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interviews. Good Luck!
Please prepare the following documents
- A one-page statement clearly setting out why you have chosen your field of study and how you intend to use it after graduation.
- One letter of recommendation from an individual who can speak to your personal character and/or your academic performance. This person should not be a relative or friend. Please include their telephone details.
- A certified copy of your barcoded ID.
- A Copy of your CV.
- Proof of your family’s monthly income. (e.g. salary slips or if unemployed, an affidavit to support this)
- All high school applicants must attach a certified copy of their grade 11 reports and matric reports to date. If applicable, please provide proof of provisional university acceptance.
- All tertiary students must submit certified copies of their final grade 11 and grade 12 reports, matric certificate and their most recent official transcript.
- Proof of registration for students currently enrolled at a tertiary institution
Basic Requirements for Accounting Bursaries
Students who want to apply for an Accountancy Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Provide proof you will need financial assistance.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for accounting. Followed by outstanding academic records with a high grade in math
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
Where Can You Study Accounting in South Africa?
Luckily you can study accounting at most Universities in the country.
However, if you have queries regarding the Coronation Fund Managers bursary application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!