Council for Medical Schemes Internship Program 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2021? Council for Medical Schemes Internships Program 2021 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Council for Medical Schemes Internship Program 2021 Application Details
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Administrator: Risk Management Intern (Fixed-term contract – 12 months)
- National Diploma or above in Risk Management/Business Administration/Management
Supply Chain Management Intern (Fixed-term contract – 12 months)
- National Diploma or above in Procurement Management/Logistics/Supply Chain Management
Human Resources (Fixed-term contract – 12 months)
- National Diploma or above in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology/ Industrial Relations
- No work experience is required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and interacting with diverse people at all levels
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Good English writing skills
- Good record-keeping skills.
- Applicants must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme).
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
HOW TO APPLY
- Successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
- Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
- The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
- The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
- If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (ALL INFORMATION WILL BE VERIFIED):
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/statement of results, a copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Council for Medical Schemes Internships Program Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).