List of Courses Offered at Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) 2024/2025 | Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) Prospectus, Online Application Form and Entry Requirements 2024.
Below is the official and current List of Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) Courses 2024 For Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, Short Courses, and Distance Learning Programmes.
All candidates seeking admission to study at the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) For 2024 are hereby direct to check the list of available programs (courses) that has gained accreditation before submitting an application.
List of Courses Offered at Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM)
The Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) offers a wide variety of full-time courses related to sports and fitness:
The Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) is a specialist higher education institution focused on facilities management (FM) education and training. Allowing student to consolidate their experience within the industry, A4FM offers a Higher Certificate in Facilities Management (NQF5) which progresses to an Advanced Certificate in Facilities Maintenance Management (NQF6). The Academy’s short courses range between one to five day programmes and offers professionals the opportunity to accumulate CPD points towards various professions related to facilities management.
Higher Certificate in Facilities Management
A one year programme usually completed on a part-time basis over 18-24 months. Access to this qualification requires a student to be in possession of a valid Senior Certificate or be over the age of 23 with the relevant experience in the field. The programme consists of the following modules:
- Facilities Management Theory
- Financial Management for FM
- Building Maintenance Management
- Space Planning and Management
- Soft Services in FM
- Health and Safety
- Consumer and Communications Skills
Advanced Certificate in Facilities Maintenance Management
A two year programme. Access to this qualification requires a student have completed the HCFM or have an equivalent NQF Level 5 (120 credit) qualification. The programme consists of the following modules:
- Management for FM
- Contract Management & SLAs
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- FM Information Systems Management
- Facility Maintenance Management
- Civil / Building Services
- Sustainability and Cost implications of Maintenance Management
Students wishing to do short programmes can complete the modules of our full qualifications as short courses.
There are 2 options for how short courses can be done:
- If students simply want a certificate of attendance, they would be able to attend 2 days of lectures / training and be given all the material for the module for further reading and study.
- If students want to get recognised credits for the short course and engage with it more formally, they can attend the 2 days of lectures, will have to write 2 tests, submit 2 assignments, write an exam and complete a practical element of Work Based Learning, after which they will have achieved 20 credits at NQF level 5 and would be able to continue with more formal FM studies later on if they decided to do the formal HCFM programme or an accredited programme at another tertiary institution.
Please see details of schedule at cost here.
Register for a module here.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Course costs will vary. Check out the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) website for more details.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!