CSIS Research Intern – Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics application form 2020 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of CSIS Research Intern – Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
CSIS Research Intern – Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics 2020 (Paid position)
The CSIS Research Intern – Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that CSIS Research Intern – Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of CSIS Research Intern – Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics
Applications are open for the CSIS Research Intern – Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics 2020. The CSIS Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics is dedicated to providing thought leadership for the policy community about the dynamics of China’s economy and its implications for industries and other countries. Our work – research, publications, events & outreach – focuses on the intersection of China’s economy, the world of technology, US-China relations, and global governance.
The Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics is seeking a full-time or part-time, paid research intern who can provide dedicated support for research and analysis, during the period from January 13, 2020 until May 29, 2020. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, professional, and has a strong interest in China’s political economy, domestic and international.
The research intern makes supportive contributions to the research agenda of the Chairholder and research associate through research, data analysis, writing, and management of the program’s microsite and other publications. Special attention will be on the program’s China Innovation Policy Series (CIPS).
- Assisting in research, analysis, and writing for articles, event summaries, and other such projects as dictated by program needs
- Assisting in spot and background research
- Managing program’s databases
- Curating Trustee Chair social media
- Monitoring events in Chinese domestic and international policy, and reporting daily
- Providing logistical and administrative support for ongoing programs and projects
- Assisting in event planning and staffing
- Performing a variety of other Trustee Chair related duties as assigned
- Current undergraduate seniors, graduate students, and recent graduates. Applicants currently enrolled in or those that have recently completed a master’s degree are preferred.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited U.S. institution or equivalent from a non-U.S. institution
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to commit to 20 or 35 hours a week
- Must have strong research, analysis, and writing skills
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Must demonstrate academic/professional background in Chinese foreign policy and domestic politics
- Must be able to read Chinese-language documents
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis. All applicants must submit the following:
- A resume and cover letter in one PDF document. Please note in your cover letter whether you will be able to work part-time or full-time.
- A short (no more than 3 pages) and complete writing sample related to Chinese domestic or foreign policy.
- A list of 2 references (including reference’s name, title, affiliation, email address, and phone number).
Click here to apply
For more information, visit CSIS Internship.
Deadline: December 8, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the CSIS Research Intern – Trustee Chair in Chinese Business and Economics, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.