Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Internship 2022/2023… How to apply online, intern requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application closing date, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme 2022 in South Africa? The Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Internships Program is open for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Internship Program 2022 Application Details.
The Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) bursary aims to provide funding to students who may otherwise be overlooked by other bursary programmes – the programme considers the holistic needs of candidates, their potential, and student who with enough support, nurturing and mentoring, will become leaders of the future.
Fields of study:
- Bursaries will be awarded for studies in ANY field (entry level/ first time study module/ undergraduate).
Bursary recipients are NOT required to work back/ pay back the bursary after graduation, however they will be expected to “pay it forward” by helping fellow members of their community.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have a valid South African ID number
- You must be between 16 and 27 years old
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards any entry level or first time study module/ undergraduate qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that is NOT longer than 5 years
- You may be in any year of study may apply)
- You must be studying or have applied to study at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa (University, University of Technology, TVET College or CET (skills development) College)
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have a strong communication skills
- You must have strong leadership and empathetic skills
- You must have high values
- You must be in financial need, with a total household income of NOT more than R650 000 per annum
- Preference will be given to students pursuing studies in essential and scarce skills fields, as determined by the Department of Labour, various SETAs, and other labour and economic advisors
The bursary may provide cover for the following expenses:
- Tuition fees,
- Books and other learning materials,
- and a small living stipend (where motivated).
The total value of the bursary is dependent on the specific need of the student, and is aimed at covering essential expenses. The bursary is capped at a certain value, which will be discussed with the student before the Bursary Agreement is signed.
The bursary is awarded for 1 academic year at a time and will be renewable based on certain criteria (including academic results, commitment to the programme, communication policies and other criteria to be discussed with successful recipients).
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Applications must be submitted online at: Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary Application 2023
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Internship Program Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!