DBSA Learnership Program application form 2023/2024 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on DBSA application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
DBSA Learnership Program Application Instructions 2023
The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the DBSA application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) Learnership Program for Young South Africans Application Details 2023
A learnership is a work-based learning programme that leads to an NQF-registered qualification. Learnerships are managed by Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs).
DBSA offers learnerships in the sectors within which we operate: Energy, ICT, Transport, and Water and Sanitation. We offer young people an opportunity to gain a qualification and work experience through our registered service providers. Additionally, each participant is allocated an experienced mentor from business to support and advise throughout their journey.
Programme Duration: 12 months
This programme will place 10 Learners on a 12-month contract. With a start date of 15 July. There is a competitive stipend that will be issued for the duration of the learnership. DBSA are looking to grow scarce and critical skills.
Applicable candidates need to be in possession of the following:
- Completed university degree in the applicable sector
- Have an average of 65% average across the years of study
- Be a South African citizen
- Under the age of 27 years at the commencement of the contract
- Project placement will be in Gauteng ONLY
Please attach the following:
- Academic record
- Copy of ID
- Matric certificate
- Copy of qualification(s) certificate on
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the DBSA Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!