Department of Tourism Internship 2022/2023… How to apply online, intern requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application closing date, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme 2022 in South Africa? The Department of Tourism Internships Program is open for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Department of Tourism Internship Program 2022 Application Details.
Fields of study:
- Business Management
- Communication Science
- Public Relations
- Computer Science
- Information Technology (Software Development, Data Warehousing and related, Data Processing)
- Development Studies
- Internal Audit (Forensic / IT Audit)
- Risk Management
- Statistics / Data Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tourism Development / Tourism Management
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Download Bursary Application Form
Applications forms must be submitted to the address below or hand delivered by not later than the closing date.
- Completed Bursary Application Form,
- Copies of certificates (certified copies will be requested from successful applicants), academic transcripts and an ID document,
- Proof of registration,
- Proof of guardian’s income and motivational letter.
Applications must be addressed to:
Hand delivered to: The Director-General, Tourism House, 17 Trevenna Street, Sunnyside, 0002
Posted to Private Bag X 424,
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Department of Tourism Internship Program Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!