DSV – Global Transport and Logistics Vacancy | Latest Jobs in South Africa – The DSV – Global Transport and Logistics recruitment advertisement has been published for the various positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position before the recruitment application deadline.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics Vacancies
Below, are the latest updates on DSV – Global Transport and Logistics Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links published on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official DSV – Global Transport and Logistics Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that DSV – Global Transport and Logistics recruitment is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of DSV – Global Transport and Logistics Jobs Recruitment
DSV – Global transport and logistics
In 1976, ten independent hauliers joined forces and founded DSV in Denmark. Since then, DSV has evolved to become the world’s 5th largest supplier of global solutions within transport and logistics. Today, we add value to our customers’ entire supply chain by transporting, storing, packaging, re-packaging, processing and clearing all types of goods. We work every day from our many offices in more than 80 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over the world. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com
Job Posting Title: Administrative Assistant, Export Documentation
Job Related Requirements:
- 2 years’ healthcare experience.
- 2 years’ experience in an admin role.
- 2 years’ experience in an export role.
- 1 years’ experience and knowledge on issuing of export documentation.
Added Advantages for this Role:
- A tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
Computer Literacy Level:
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Exportdocs Document Package.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main functions are processing of orders and shipping documents and dealing with Freight Forwarders on a regular basis. Answering customer calls quickly and efficiently. Dealing with Client companies on a regular basis. Maintaining the filing system. Liaising with other departments to ensure improved customer service levels. Feedback to customers and clients on a regular basis will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing orders following the correct procedures
- Meeting department KPI’s monthly
- Issuing shipping documents for all shipments on export documentation package
- Issuing proforma invoices on export documentation package
- Handle customer queries timeously and efficiently
- Answering customer calls quickly and efficiently
- Dealing with Client companies on a regular basis
- Maintaining the filing system
- Liaising with other departments to ensure improved customer service levels
- Issuing Letter of Credit documents.
Additional Job Information:
- Good time management and analytical skills with high levels of attention to detail essential
- Must have good interaction skills
- Must be organised and able to plan well
- Must be a team player as well as customer service focused
- Must be able to work overtime as and when required
- Tolerance for stress and the ability to meet deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels.
How To Apply
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should an external candidate not hear from us within four (4) weeks following their application, they should consider their application unsuccessful. Strictly fair and non-discriminatory selection procedures will be followed. We use Affirmative Action (AA) measures in an endeavor to redress the disadvantages in employment experienced by designated groups. Where possible, preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act and in line with DSV’s Employment Equity plans. DSV reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to get job vacancies latest updates.
However, if you have any feelings regardings the DSV – Global Transport and Logistics Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.