Early Childhood Development Phase Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Early Childhood Development Phase Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Early Childhood Development Phase Internship Programme Application Details
WHPS is a Traditional / Christian-based school specialising in the education of boys. We are currently seeking to appoint a suitable candidate in the position of Teaching Intern in the Early Childhood Development Phase (Grade 000 – 00
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Enrolled in or planning to be registered for a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / Honours student in Early Childhood Development with an accredited distance learning institution
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working with children
- Strong values, be self-motivated and disciplined
- Able and willing to participate fully in the school’s extra-curricular programme
- Able and willing to be involved in the school’s Boarding House, if required
- Able to work cooperatively in a professional team environment with school management and fellow interns
- Actively seeking to develop him/herself professionally in a school environment that is committed to providing quality education
- Actively supportive of the school’s ethos
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement before they are admitted to the school’s Intern Programme
- Start 1 January 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Applications close on Thursday, 31 October 2019. Each application should be accompanied by a full Curriculum Vitae, covering letter, testimonials and names and telephone numbers of at least three referees
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Early Childhood Development Phase Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Early Childhood Development Phase Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!