Eduvos Admission Requirements 2024/2025 Application… The official Eduvos admission entry requirements for the 2024 academic year have been released.
Eduvos Admission Requirements 2024
The management of the Eduvos has released the 2024 Intake entry requirements for successful admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course, and Non-Degree) programmes respectively for the 2024 academic year.
SouthAfricaPortal has published the Eduvos admission entry requirements below as released on the official website.
Potential students may apply to any of the Eduvos Courses at any time and be admitted subject to fulfilling all Eduvos admission entry requirements for the 2024 academic year.
- Matric results / latest Academic results
- Application Fee of R300 (please note this is non-refundable)
- ID (certified copy is acceptable)
Additional documents for non-South African school leavers:
– A SAQA certificate with NQF level 4 (to enrol for Higher Certificate, Pre-Degree Foundation Programme) or with NQF level 7 for Honours Degree
– A USAF letter of exemption or Certificate (to enrol for Degree studies)
Additional documents for International Students:
– Confirmation of membership from a registered medical aid scheme in South Africa for a duration of 12 months
– Valid study visa under the name of Eduvos
For more information and inquiries about the Eduvos admission entry requirements, you can visit the institution’s official website ( https://www.eduvos.com) or campus.
However, if you have a query regarding Eduvos Entry Requirements 2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.