Ekurhuleni East TVET College Fees 2023 | This is the official Ekurhuleni East TVET College Fees Structure 2023 pdf download to be paid by each NCV, NATED, Diploma, Certificate, and Undergraduate programmes student.
Details of Ekurhuleni East TVET College fees 2023 breakdown, bursaries, loans, tuition fees schedule, fees booklet, examination fees, residential fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details and other costs charged for 2023.
Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC)
The Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) is located in five towns of the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality (EMM). These are Springs, Kwa-Thema, Daveyton, Benoni, and Brakpan. There are however six college sites that are spreading across the five towns. These sites comprise of five campuses offering mainly NCV and Report 191 programmes while the sixth one is a centre of specialization.
The campuses offering NCV and Report 191 programmes comprise of Benoni Campus, Brakpan Campus, Daveyton Campus, Kwa-Thema Campus as well as Springs Campus.
One and the only centre of Specialisation which was established in 2015 is called Artisan & Skills Development Centre which is situated in the industrial area of Springs town as well.
RELATED: Download CAO Handbook 2023 pdf
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Fees Structure
The management of the Ekurhuleni East TVET College has released the new & returning students’ school fees structure for the 2023 academic year.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the Ekurhuleni East TVET College.
The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
The Ekurhuleni East TVET College Tuition and fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online.
- Access Ekurhuleni East TVET College Fees Breakdown from the college website > http://www.eec.edu.za/ or visit the college admin/faculty office fees payable by each student.
See Also: Ekurhuleni East TVET College Banking Details – All Campus
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Finance Department
The Finance Department is mandated to support the strategic direction of the College by overseeing the financial management in line with the requirements of Continuing Education and Training Act
The main purpose of this Department is to ensure transparency, accountability and sound financial management, as well as to manage, control and safeguard the College’s cash resources more effectively to enable funding for daily operations.
The Finance Department is divided into two functional areas: Supply Chain Management and Budget and Accounting Division
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Budget and Accounting
This Department plays a critical role in the financial management of the College and it is managed by Mr Luvuyo Haas. Some of the roles played by Budget and Accounting Department includes:
- Budget is closely monitored to ensure the achievement of strategic goals of the College,
- Improves the working capital management to ensure the College continue with operations,
- Implement the debt management processes to enables the College to manage its exposure to debt and possible subsequent financial losses from non-performing debtors,
- Promote accounting practices that are in line with the requirements of Generally Recognised Accounting Practices and
- Ensure creditors management processes are adhered to ensure all suppliers are paid within 30 days of the receipt of the tax invoices.
Send proof of payment to: [email protected] or present it to the Finance Officer at the Campus.
* The supplier statements must be forwarded to the Finance Department or via e-mail at [email protected] or by hand delivery at:
Ekurhuleni East TVET College
Sam Ngema Street
However, if you have queries regarding the Ekurhuleni East TVET College fees 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!