Energy Access Fund Program application form 2021 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Energy Access Fund Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Energy Access Fund Program 2021/2022 (Up to €100,000 in funding)
The Energy Access Fund Program application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Energy Access Fund Program is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Energy Access Fund Program
Applications for the 2nd edition of the Energy Access Fund Program are ongoing. The program to foster sustainable renewable energy solutions to boost economic and environmental development in rural areas.
The Access to Energy (A2E) CSR Fund Program is aimed to alleviate energy poverty by supporting sustainable and clean energy projects in developing countries. These projects, based on sustainable renewable energy solutions, will contribute to the social, economic and environmental development of the rural communities in developing countries measured by its value to Sustainable Development Goals indicators.
The 2nd edition of this program has an endowment of 500.000€. Projects may apply for values between € 25,000 and € 100,000. The Fund will cover:
- up to 75% of the total project costs, for non-profit entities;
- up to 50% of the total project costs, for for-profit entities.
Areas of Activity
To be accepted, projects must focus on access to clean energy, which are subject to one of the specific areas of activity proposed by EDP:
- Education: e.g. electricity for lighting, computers and internet services.
- Health: e.g. energy for lighting of facilities, laboratories, diagnostic equipment and refrigeration of vaccines.
- Water and Agriculture: e.g. electricity for boreholes, water pumping and crop irrigation.
- Business: e.g. energy supply of small business initiatives and supply of electricity for machinery and equipment.
- Community: e.g. electrification of households, community centers and public lighting.
A2E Fund will support energy access projects in Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria and Tanzania.
Project Promoters must meet the following requirements:
- To be legally incorporated;
- To be a private entity, non-profit or for-profit, or a non-governmental organization;
- To have at least 2 (two) years of experience;
- To have their tax payments in order with the tax administration and their contributions in order with social security, being that these situations must be verified until the time of signing the Collaboration Agreement;
- To comply on what it is applicable with the Code of Ethics and with the Integrity Policy of the EDP Group;
- To demonstrate the credibility and ability to develop the projects with which they apply;
- To not have benefit from other EDP support in the same year.
- Social relevance and impact.
- Ability to implement.
- Number of beneficiaries.
- Costs / Benefits.
To apply, please check out the Fund Regulation and the Application Form.
• Phase 1 – Applications Analysis » November/December
• Phase 2 – Pre-selection I (complementary information) » December/January
• Phase 3 – Pre-selection II (technical visits) if applicable » January/February
• Phase 4 – Final Selection & Contracting » February/March
To submit your application:
- fill in the form below and upload the application form and documents required
- or send us the application form and documents by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download the application form.
For more information, visit Energy Access Fund.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Energy Access Fund Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.