Ernst & Young PDM/PDBA Internship application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Ernst & Young application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Ernst & Young PDM/PDBA Internship
The Ernst &Young PDM/PDBA Internship Programme 2021/2022 for young South Africans application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Ernst & Young application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Ernst & Young
This two-month internship offers students insight into the real workings of the business world and, in addition, affords them the opportunity to gain practical work experience. By doing so, they can apply and evaluate the theories and findings learned during their studies, thereby integrating university studies and work experience. Responsibilities
- Participate in client engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
Also Check EY CA STREAM Bursary | How To Apply
Qualification For the PDM/PDBA Internship Programme 2021 we require the following: –
- You will need a minimum of a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PDM/PDBA) qualification with a 65% overall academic average and above
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ernst & Young, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.