Estée Lauder Online & Digital Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Estée Lauder Online & Digital Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Estée Lauder Online & Digital Internship Programme Application Details
The Estée Lauder Companies’ Internship program runs for a minimum of 3 months. The intern will be based at our company offices in Kyalami.
The internship will consist of meaningful work experience and participation in various projects, tasks and assignments.
Please note that we are interested in speaking to either:
- Undergraduate students who are in their final year of University (Graduating in December 2019-June 2020)
- Recent Graduates (Graduated after December 2018)
- Good academic standing, 70% average or higher
- A strong interest in online marketing & ecommerce, Social Media & Communications.
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Leadership and project management skills demonstrated through participation in extra-curricular activities or previous work experience
- Results-driven; ability to analyse and problem solve
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, innovative and challenging environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Creative and strong ability to think outside the box
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset, resourcefulness, curiosity and global awareness
HOW TO APPLY
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-South Africa
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 199174
All applications will be considered in accordance to the terms of the Estee Lauder Companies – South Africa Employment Equity Plan.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Estée Lauder Online & Digital Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Estée Lauder Online & Digital Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!