EU Delegation to Uganda Funded traineeship application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on EU Delegation to Uganda Funded application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
EU Delegation to Uganda Funded Application Instructions 2023
The EU Delegation to Uganda Funded application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the EU Delegation to Uganda Funded application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
EU Delegation to Uganda Funded Application Details 2023
Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about the work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Uganda?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Cooperation Section of the EU Delegation to Uganda, starting in June 2023.
- Research and analyse information;
- Contribute to the drafting of analytical reports and briefings on cooperation matters;
- Coordinate and consolidate data and inputs from EU Member States Cooperation sections;
- Support to the preparation of events organised by the Delegation;
- Participate in external meetings and events, and report about them.
- Taking into account the local health and security conditions, applicants currently residing in Uganda will only be considered.
- At least a Bachelor Diploma (or equivalent) in the field of political science, social science, economics, communications or any other area relevant to EU cooperation in Uganda;
- Very good command of spoken and written English;
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and able to work in a multicultural team;
- Able to demonstrate strong sense of initiative, research, writing and analytical skills;
- Skilled in using Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Proven interest for international relations, development cooperation and/or socio-economic development;
- Knowledge of Uganda’s institutional system and context would be an asset.
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address DELEGATION-UGANDA-RECRUITMENT@eeas.europa.eu and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in another format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – Cooperation section
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the EU Delegation to Uganda Funded Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!