Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation Grants application form 2020 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation Grants application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation Grants 2020 (up to 4,500 Euro
The Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation Grants application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation Grants application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation Grants
Applications for the Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation Grants 2020 are now open. The Fabian and Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation awards grants and recognition awards annually to students, young researchers and fresh graduates in the fields of bridge engineering, structural engineering and building physics.
The Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation equally supports the different areas of bridge and structural engineering in the long-term. Applicants are asked to state in their application whether they have placed a specific emphasis on “bridge engineering” or “structural engineering and building physics” in their studies. The party that donated the initial capital did so with the intention of promoting constructive structural engineering; this too will influence the assessment of applications.
- The grants range from 1,500 Euro to 4,500 Euro.
- Eligible grant applicants include Aalto University Department of Civil Engineering Master’s degree students and post-graduate students as well as persons who have recently completed their Master’s or postgraduate degrees and are familiar with and competent in bridge and structural engineering.
A grant applicant must submit a free-form application to the grant committee, which details the applicant’s familiarity with and competence in bridge and structural engineering, the applicant’s academic performance (an attached transcript of records or degree certificate) as well as the applicant’s telephone number, email and home address.
Applications must be submitted to the Department of Civil Engineering via email to email@example.com
For more information, visit Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation.
Deadline: December 19, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Fabian ja Jaakko Ahvenainen Foundation Grants, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.