False Bay TVET College Bursaries | How to apply for False Bay TVET College bursary 2022, NSFAS financial aid, funding, bursary application forms, requirements, and student loan application guide for 2022 academic year.
The False Bay TVET College currently offers financial aid/support to students who are financially needy and who show academic potential.
Interested Distance Learning, Business Studies, Engineering Studies, Hospitality & Tourism, Education Studies, Yacht & Boat, Part-Time Programmes, Building, Safety in Society, 2D Animation, National Certificate Vocational, Information Technology, and Pre-Vocational Learning Programme students are required to apply annually for financial aid and grants.
The False Bay TVET College Application Portal 2022 is where you get full information about the False Bay TVET College student’s bursaries, funding, Bursary application forms, bursary requirements, tuition fees, and loan application guide has published on southafricaportal.com.
SouthAfricaPortal Team has published below the details fo apply for False Bay TVET College bursaries application 2022.
RECOMMENDED: Download CAO HandBook 2022 PDF
What is The National Student Financial Aid Scheme? (NSFAS)
NSFAS was established in terms of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (Act 56 of 1999)
The mission statement is made up of three well-defined elements, which describe why NSFAS exists and its impact on the people it serves:
• NSFAS exists to provide financial aid to eligible students at public TVET colleges and public universities;
• NSFAS identifies eligible students, provides bursaries and collects past student loan repayments to replenish the funds available for future generations of students; and
• NSFAS supports access to, and success in, higher education and training for students from poor and working-class families who would otherwise not be able to afford to study
• Only South African citizens are eligible for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary scheme;
• A student must be registered or intending to register to study at a TVET college
• Applicants will qualify for funding if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350,000 of combined gross family income per annum;
• Returning students (studied prior 2018) will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R122,000 of combined gross family income per annum
What does the bursary cover?
• Accommodation in a urban area
• Accommodation in a peri-urban area
• Accommodation in a rural area
• Transport (if you reside up to 40 km from institution)
• Incidental/personal care allowance
NSFAS funded students who have a disability are further supported through an additional allowance for:
• Medical Assessment: Limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/ Student Support
• Assistive Devices: Limited to one Assistive Device for the duration of study.
• Human Support: To cover for the cost of a caregiver, guide dog, scribe, tutor or sign language interpreter
Application dates are communicated on campus at the TVET college.
NSFAS students and prospective NSFAS students are required to open and regularly check their myNSFAS accounts for NSFAS funding related information.
To log into your myNSFAS go to www.nsfas.org.za, go to the myNSFAS tab and follow the log in process explained on screen.
Follow us on social media for the latest NSFAS information:
Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
Our Toll Free number is: 08000 67327
READ ALSO: False Bay TVET College Prospectus 2022 PDF
For Full Details, visit the official website via https://www.falsebaycollege.co.za/ OR Financial Aid Office.
However, if you have queries regarding the False Bay TVET College bursaries application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!