FAO-ITC EWAT Investment Readiness Bootcamps application form 2023/2024 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on EWAT application form 2023/2024, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
EWAT Application Instructions 2023
The EWAT application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the EWAT application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
FAO-ITC EWAT Investment Readiness Bootcamps for young Women Entrepreneurs Application Details 2023
The Empowering women and boosting livelihoods through agricultural trade (c): Leveraging the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) is a project co-implemented by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the International Trade Centre (ITC). It aims to support formal and informal women producers, processors, traders, women’s cooperatives, and associations to take advantage of the opportunities created by the AfCFTA in agriculture and agro-processing value chains.
The EWAT programme is delighted to announce a call for applications for two investment readiness bootcamps that it is organising in Ghana and Nigeria. Taking place over two days, these bootcamps will take place over the following dates:
– 24-25 July 2023 in Accra, Ghana
– 10-11 August 2023 in Lagos, Nigeria
- The micro, small and medium-sized enterprise (MSME) must be in the agrifood sector
- The MSME must be within micro and small enterprise category or at start up phase
- The MSME must be a women-led business or women-led cooperative
- The MSME must at least have basic knowledge of bookkeeping
- The MSME has been in business for at least a year and is seeking to access finance within the next 6 months
- The company representative commits to attend both days of the bootcamp
- The company representative attending the bootcamp has proficiency in English
- Facilitate the investment readiness bootcamp
- Provide catering for both days
- Facilitate interactions with capital providers
*If the woman entrepreneur lives outside Accra or Lagos, the project might be able to provide transportation and/or accommodation (to be confirmed after selection process)
General responsibilities of participant:
- The woman entrepreneur must pay for all costs associated with transportation to the venue
- The woman entrepreneur must commit to attend both days of the bootcamp
- The woman entrepreneur must complete all evaluation forms issued by FAO and ITC. These forms are provided after the event and are critical to the project’s reporting purposes.
- If selected, the woman entrepreneur grants permission to FAO and ITC to take and use photos produced during the two-day bootcamp.
Only 35 spots per country are available. The selection of companies will be done on the basis of the above-mentioned criteria on a first come first served basis. Only one spot is allocated to each selected company.
Deadline to apply: 7th July 2023, 12:00 PM GMT
Please note that only selected companies will be contacted by the project.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the EWAT Application 2023, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below, and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!