FAO Notice to First-Year Students & First Time NSFAS Applicants 2020/2021 academic year.
If you are registered and do not have funding for 2020, Nsfas has given you another opportunity to apply for Nsfas Funding.
Please collect the application forms from FAB Office 2 and submit it to the same office before next Wednesday (29th Jan) @ 12h00 with the following compulsory documents.
1. Completed signed application form.
2. Certified copy of student ID, not older than 3 months.
3. Certified copy of parents ID, not older than 3 months.
4. Parent’s payslips, SASA payslip.
5. If Parents are unemployed, signed affidavit by Parents must be submitted. Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
DO NOT MISS THIS DEADLINE. BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY
HEAD – FAO