FEDISA Transfer Form 2023/2024… Here is the full information about the FEDISA Inter-transfer application process.
Are you searching for the FEDISA Transfer Form 2023/2024? FEDISA Inter-faculty and Intra Faculty Transfer Form Application Procedure, How to transfer to FEDISA you may have been asking if the FEDISA accepts the transfer of students from another school, Does FEDISA Accepts Transfer?
If YES! Congratulations and Search No More, We got your back. Below are the major things you need to know about FEDISA transfer forms, and how to apply at your comfort or with the help of school management.
N/B: Before an inter-university transfer form to the FEDISA can be submitted, the management of FEDISA must look into the circumstances surrounding your transfer and verify that your admission to the institution you are leaving was legitimate and met their standards.
FEDISA Transfer Form 2023/2024
We are happy to welcome an increasing number of students who transfer to FEDISA from other South African universities, or from universities abroad.
When students choose to transfer to FEDISA for any reason, they must complete the FEDISA transfer form. Transfers from one university to another university, one course, department, or faculty are only covered by the form; transfers from a Tvet college to a university are not covered.
Does FEDISA Accept Inter-University Transfer?
The good news is that FEDISA accepts students from other accredited universities as long as they fulfill the requirements for admission to the school.
This also indicates that FEDISA accepts transfers between universities.
Reasons Why A Student Request for Transfer Form
There are many reasons students change or rather request an inter-university transfer form from their current university to another university or from one faculty to another. Some of them include;
- The course offered has been dis-accredited by the appropriate authority
- The cost of tuition fees at their current university is high
- Social influence and peer pressure
- Persistent sexual demands by lecturers from female students and other related factors
- Cult Crises or Riot in the school or its environs etc.
Why Considering Inter-University Transfer
A student may want to consider such admission if:
- His or her parents relocate and they deem it fit to move together
- He/she wishes to move to a university with a better academic standard
- There are consistent strike actions in his or her present university
- There are security challenges (or related issues) in the present school or its environment
- Lack of finance. etc.
How to Apply for FEDISA Inter-University Transfer Form
Here’s information on how to transfer to FEDISA from another university.
- The academic office should have the FEDISA Transfer form.
- Before obtaining the FEDISA Transfer Form, be certain that you meet the requirements.
- Fill out the application and submit it to the admissions office or via the school portal along with your academic transcripts.
- Wait for Admission to finish.
>> For More Info; Click Here
How to Transfer to Another Course, Department, or Faculty In FEDISA
- Make Sure You Meet The Entry Requirements Of The Recipient department.
- Meet With Your HOD or Admission Officer and Discuss.
- Consult With The Recipient Department HOD/Admission officer and find out the requirements and availability of quota.
- Finally, Obtain The Transfer Form And Apply.
- FEDISA Students wishing to transfer from one department to another department must meet the department requirements before doing so.
- It must be further noted that the quota is limited, you must be fast and smart.
- Finally, Wait for the transfer admission letter.
Any student who wishes to transfer from their current university to FEDISA and also from one course, department, or faculty in FEDISA to another must make sure he or she follows the above steps and procedures for a smooth and easy transfer process.
Now that you are aware of the requirements for transferring to the FEDISA, please feel free to share this article with others and, if you have any questions about it, use the comment section below. You can also assist us by expanding the article by adding additional helpful advice.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!