First National Bank Bursary 2022 for South Africans | How to apply for First National Bank bursaries program, requirements, and application closing date 2022-2023.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2022? First National Bank invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2022-2023.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2022
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
Let’s dive into the full information about First National Bank bursaries and application details in 2022.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
First National Bank Bursary Progam 2022-2023 Application Details
FNB offers talented candidates Bursaries, who have the potential but not the finances to achieve their dreams. FNB strives to aid in building a better future for all by providing opportunities for financially needy and talented candidates to become a significant part of the countries workforce.
FNB offers bursaries each year for to aid in covering tuition, books and accommodation fees for students in each of their study fields.
First National Bank Bursaries Available
The following fields of study are available for commerce students:
- Economic & Management Science
- Financial Management
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Actuarial Science
- Investment Management
- Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
FNB also has bursaries for Science and Engineering as well as Business Administration and a number of other opportunities through their partners.
First National Bank Bursaries Requirements
To qualify for a bursary, candidates will be required to have and produce the following documentation:
- Students applying must be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book or ID Card.
- Students must supply a certified copy of their June exam results if still in Matric.
- Students who have completed their Matric must provide a certified copy of their final results.
- Students must have at least 60% in English, Physical Science and Mathematics.
- Students who are currently studying at a Tertiary Institute can also apply and must supply their academic records up to date.
- Students need to also provide 2 testimonials with their application. One must be from a community leader such as a Spiritual Leader or Local Civic Leader and the other must be from an Educational Official such as a Lecturer or Principal.
- Students have to also provide proof of income for both their parents and/or guardians.
- Students must also attach to their application an essay of their life that has been personally written by them and a letter of recommendation from a parent or friend.
Additionally, the following will also have an impact on the selection process for candidates applying:
- Students must exhibit great academic promise.
- Students will not be excluded from the selection due to gender, age, race or even disability.
- Students who have passed their Matric more than two years prior to the application will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to students from a disadvantaged background and rural areas.
- Preference will also be given to female applicants.
- Bursaries will only be awarded to students who will be studying full time.
- Preference will also be given to students with disabilities.
Consideration will also be given to students registered as undergraduates but will not include Honors in Accounting unless accompanied by additional courses for Chartered Accountant Qualification.
First National Bank Bursary Opportunities
FNB also has many other opportunities for school students and graduates. FNB is also involved in Early Childhood Development programs, Hospice as well as Community care projects. FNB aims to not only develop young great minds to become assets for their families, communities, and the country but also to make South Africa a safer place to live.
Their CA Training program offers not only training but also exposure and hands-on experience within the business world to selected candidates. Candidates will learn about management decisions and control; they will gain leadership skills, professional skills as well as business ethics in addition to great personal attributes.
For more information regarding this opportunity Go to their website.
First National Bank Bursaries Application
You will find there are seven listed companies through which to apply for a bursary from FNB.
FNB Bursaries Closing Date
Please keep an eye on the website addresses given above and see what closing dates come with these Bursaries.
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the First National Bank bursary application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!