FPD Learning Academy Portal – https://www.student.foundation.co.za/course/readmore/i | Access the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) student online learning portal and how to log in, sign in/up, retrieve, change or reset your profile/account dashboard password.
- 1 FPD Learning Academy Portal Login.
- 2 Introduction
- 3 Course Content
- 4 Course Design
- 5 Who Should Enroll
- 6 Certification
- 7 Contact Details
- 8 Official FPD Learning Academy Portal Login.
- 9 How To Change/Reset FPD Learning Academy Login Password.
- 10 Official Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) Contact:
- 11 Location
- 12 Postal Address
- 13 Contact Us
FPD Learning Academy Portal Login.
How to Login/access the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MBA, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, Masters, and P.hD. programs students and staff online login portal by the school management.
FPD Learning Academy portal is created for current and prospective students of the Institution to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
RELATED: Official CAO Handbook PDF Download
Information about the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) Courses Offered, admission form, admission portal, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, school fees payment procedures, academic calendar, result checker, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your admission point score (APS), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) Student Portal.
This Work Readiness Programme has been developed to assist employees to enhance their own career development, allowing employees to learn precise skills and knowledge to improve performance and teaches valuable skills that will assist employees in not only feeling empowered but more confident in what they do as well. With bite-sized microlearning incorporated the Work Readiness Programme allows an employee to still fulfil their daily job duties and does not take away valuable time from work responsibilities.
Theme 1: Accessing the World of Work
- Social media in job applications
- Job websites
- Recruitment agencies
- Business networking
- Preparing for an interview
- Dressing for success
Theme 2: Professional Effectiveness Skills
- Ethical decision making
- Time Management
- Labour Relations
- Diversity in the workplace
- Dealing with harassment in the workplace
- Accountability and delegation
- Basic project management skills
Theme 3: Customer Service and Communication skills
- Great customer service
- Communication basics
- Telephone Etiquette
- Meeting internal customer needs
Theme 4: Personal Effectiveness Skills
- Being successful- personal mission statements and life lists
- Stress Management
- Right attitude, right results
- Healthy lifestyle 101
- Dealing with change in the workplace
- Assertiveness and self-confidence
- Emotional intelligence
Theme 5: Business Communication and Writing Skills
- Holding an effective meeting and minute taking
- How to do a great presentation
- Email etiquette- how to write a professional email
- How to write a business letter
- The perfect CV
- Providing feedback in a timely manner
Theme 6: Personal Leadership Skills
- Strategic use of information
- Problem solving
- Situational Leadership
- How to excel in tricky situations
- Critical Thinking
- Empowering, motivating and inspiring others
This course is offered online which gives participants the opportunity to study in their own time and at their own speed. It is recommended that you spend a minimum of 2 hours per week in order to complete the programme within 6-12 months. It is however important to keep in mind that distance education requires strict self-discipline and routine if you are to be successful.
Who Should Enroll
Employees (suitable to any sector)
A certificate of completion will be issued to participants upon successful completion of the programme which will require that employees complete a total of 38 modules.
|Mrs Thabiso Mabena||Senior Coordinator||012 – 816 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Monki Khunou||Coordinator||012 – 816 email@example.com|
Official FPD Learning Academy Portal Login.
The Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) Learning Academy login portal can be accessed via the link below. Please Login by providing your Username and Password
- FPD Learning Academy Portal: https://student.foundation.co.za/course/readmore/i
- Official FPD Website: https://www.foundation.co.za/
How To Change/Reset FPD Learning Academy Login Password.
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the profile and/or school portal? Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
- Click on submit button
For further details about the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) student’s login portal, Students may visit their department for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
Official Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) Contact:
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
FPD Knowledge Park
173 Mary Road
PO Box 75324
Contact UsTel no: +27 (0) 12 816 9000
Fax no: +27 (0) 12 807 7165
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) Learning Academy Portal, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) latest updates.