FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility application form.
The FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility online application portal, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links are published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Details of FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility.
The FRAME Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme is set up under the Pan-African Programme (Development Cooperation Instrument) and is based on the experience of the Intra-ACP Academic Mobility Scheme. The programme’s objective is to improve the skills and competencies of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries. The specific objective is to implement Master’s, Doctoral level and staff mobilities via a strong graduate research and studies programme (GRSP) on Food, Energy, and Water Security (F.E.W.S) with a suite of academic programmes on offer at the partner institutions.
- Nationals and/or residents of African countries who are staff, alumni and/or students registered in one of the Partner Universities at the time of application or having obtained a qualification from one of the Universities involved in the partnership.
The scholarship package covers the following:
Travel and visa expenses
• One (1) return flight ticket according to travel bands
• Visa costs related to the mobility
• Master’s: ¤ 600 and Doctorates: ¤ 900
• One-month equivalent settling-in allowance
• One extra month of allowance for female candidates’ Insurance cost (medical, travel, accident)
• ¤ 75 maximum per month
Longer mobilities (Master’s or Doctoral) registered at a host University for purposes of obtaining a Degree.
Shorter mobilities (Master’s or Doctoral), registered at home University who would enrol at host University to gather credits towards the registered degree
Where to Study:
Namibia University of Science and Technology, Namibia: (3 degree-seeking) (5 credit seeking)
• Master of Agribusiness Management
• Master of Natural Resource Management
• Master of Spatial Science
• Master of Environmental Engineering
• University of Buea, Cameroon: (2 credit seeking)
• Doctorate in Agronomy (crop protection)
• Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana: (4 credit seeking)
• PhD Food and Post-Harvest Engineering
• PhD Sustainable Energy Technologies
• Master in Renewable Energy Technologies
• Master’s degree in Soil and Water Engineering
• Hawassa University, Ethiopia: (3 degree-seeking) (4 credit-seeking)
• Master’s degree in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
• PhD Animal Nutrition
• University of the Free State, South Africa: (1 Master degree-seeking) (1 PhD credit seeking)
• PhD in Disaster Management
• Master of Soil, Crop and Climate Sciences (Agronomy)
How to apply:
Interested candidates should click on this link https://emecw.gis.lu.se/apply/?lot=FRAME to access the application platform.
Documents to be attached:
• Academic Certificate
• Description of the research topic
• Official Language Test (English test)
• Official Transcript of Diploma
• Proof of registration/Alumni
• Current Resume or CV
• Host University Application form (Proof of application to the host University)
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!