FSCA Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the FSCA Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
FSCA Internship Programme Application Details
The FSCA invites applications for the Internship Programme 2019/2020 from recently qualified unemployed graduates with, degree, National Diploma or BTech qualification.
Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
All qualifications will be verified.
- Chief Risk – BCom Auditing X1
- Communication and Language Services – Graphic Design X1
- Consumer Education – BA Education / BA Social Science X1
- Corporate Centre – Grade 12 studying towards N: Diploma in Management X2
- Enterprise Information Governance Office – Information & Communication Technology X1
- Finance – BTech / BCom Accounting X2
- Human Resources – N: Diploma / Btech: Human Resources X1
- Insures & Retirement Fund Benefit Administrators – BCom Accounting X1
- Market Infrastructure & SRO’s – LLB X1
- Retirement Fund Conduct Supervision – LLB X1
- Security Administration & Facilities – N: Diploma Facilities Management / Grade 12 studying towards National Diploma Administration X2
- Supply Chain Unit – BTech Supply Chain Management / Logistics X2
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be accompanied by a letter of motivation, recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Closing Date 31/07/2019
To know more information click the link below
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the FSCA Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the FSCA Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!