Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme 2021 | How to Apply Online and Funza Lushaka Bursary Re-Application Process.
In today’s post, we have published below the full guide on how to successfully submit your application for Funza Lushaka 2021 Bursary Online. Read through!!.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is a multi-year programme to promote teaching as a profession.
The bursary is awarded for one academic year at a time and upon proof of academic success, the bursary may be renewed each year until the recipient of the bursary has qualified as a teacher. In essence, the recipient is required to apply for the renewal of the bursary every year.
How to Apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Login to the system using user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard menu click on the 2021 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
Students who are funded through the Funza Lushaka Bursary programme are required to accept a teaching post immediately after qualifying and will need to occupy this teaching position for the amount of years they were funded.
The bursary programme is designed to boost recruitment into teaching, especially in priority subject areas. In most cases, Faculty or School of Education staff will be able to assist students with the Funza Lushaka priority subjects to determine a student’s teaching priority subjects.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).