GE application form 2020 | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The GE application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
General Electric (GE) Early Identification (EID) Sales Internship 2020 for young Nigerians Application Instruction
- Don’t forget that GE application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of General Electric (GE).
The role requires working closely with the assigned GE Gas Power Nigeria to provide Sales support to ongoing and pipeline sales initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts
- Engage with new prospects, assess customers’ needs, carry out KYC/keep, and input entries into SFDC
- Support sales managers and other enabling functions to ensure lean and efficient deployment of resources
- Track and provide a regular update on new sales leads and report to sales manager
- Academic excellence in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 4th or 5th-year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
Application Deadline: unspecified
However, if you have any feelings regarding the GE, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
👍Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!👇👇