Ghana Education Trust Fund Foreign Scholarships application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Ghana Education Trust Fund Foreign Scholarships 2021/2022 for young Ghanaians application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Ghana Education Trust Fund Foreign Scholarships
The Ghana Education Trust Fund application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Ghana Education Trust Fund application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Ghana Education Trust Fund
The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting entries for foreign scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year for the following programs; Masters Programmes for Sciences and Humanities, and Undergraduate Programmes for Medical Sciences Only.
- Application for scholarship
- Proof of Nationality
- Admission letter
- Fee Schedule
- Curriculum Vitae
- Previous academic certificates (Where Applicable)
- Previous transcript (Where Applicable)
- National Service Certificate (Where Applicable)
- All Applicants are required to visit the links below to complete an online application form
- Applicant is required to select the link to entry form by selecting the Country of institution of the applicant
- Applicant shall complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
- Applicant will be contacted if shortlisted after preliminary vetting
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interviews on their submitted application
Applications for Scholarship letters should be addressed to the address below:
P.O. Box MB, 254Accra
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ghana Education Trust Fund, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.