GiZ Decentralised Development Lab application form 2021 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on GiZ Decentralised Development Lab application form 2021, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
GiZ Decentralised Development Lab Application Instructions 2021
The GiZ Decentralised Development Lab application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the GiZ Decentralised Development Lab application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
GiZ Decentralised Development Lab Application Details 2021
The Decentralised Development Lab (DDLab) has been developed by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and commissioned by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through the “Bund-Länder-Programm – German Government and Federal States Programme (BLP).” The project is implemented in collaboration with external partners.
The Call for Ideas is an integral step of the Decentralised Development Lab. It is about sharing innovative ideas that have the potential to solve one of the given challenges and getting those ideas ready for the incubator phase. Don’t worry if your idea is not deeply elaborated yet. The Call for Ideas is also there for you to exchange and team up with other individuals or organizations to form specialized teams that can tackle the challenges optimally.
DDLab is looking for individuals and gender-diverse teams with various backgrounds and experiences who can contribute their expertise and creative energy to one of the four challenges. At this early stage, it is more important that we create strong teams than having your ideas fully elaborated yet.
- Social and public innovators, social entrepreneurs, innovative start-ups and socially oriented small and micro enterprises
- Experts for topics that are related to the challenges: Researchers & PhDs, research institutions and associations, universities and colleges
- Governmental and quasi-governmental institutions
- Experts for new technologies, programmers and digital entrepreneurs
- For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the GiZ Decentralised Development Lab Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!