Global Pluralism Award application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Global Pluralism Award application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Global Pluralism Award Application Instructions 2022
The Global Pluralism Award application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Global Pluralism Award application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Global Pluralism Award Application Details 2022
The Global Pluralism Award was born out of the reality that building inclusive societies requires great effort but often comes with little recognition or support. The Award recognizes and supports individuals, organizations, governments, and other entities that are tackling the challenge of living peacefully and productively with diversity. It aims to celebrate those who are working towards a world where differences are valued and diverse societies prosper.
Three Award winners will be selected by an independent, international jury of experts. Each recipient will receive a prize of $50,000 CAD as well as in-kind support from the Global Centre for Pluralism.
Candidates from any country are eligible, including:
• Individuals (e.g., artists, journalists, academics, policy-makers, filmmakers, etc.);
• Civil society organizations (e.g., professional associations, faith-based organizations, labour unions, non-profit research or educational institutions, local community groups, non-governmental organizations, foundations, think tanks, etc);
• Social enterprises;
• Corporations (public or private);
• Educational, research and policy institutions (public or private);
• Local/municipal, regional or federal/ national branches or agencies of government.
- Three Award winners will share a total prize pool of CAD $150,000. The monetary prize will be equally divided among the three Award
winners (CAD $50,000 each).
- In late 2023, each of the three Award winners and up to seven honourable mention recipients, or their delegates, will be invited to
the Global Pluralism Award ceremony.
- May 31, 2022
Submission process closes Submissions will be accepted until 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- June 2022 – February 2023
Submission processing and initial screening
The Centre’s Secretariat processes and screens submissions received. Some candidates may be required to provide additional documentation.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Global Pluralism Award Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!