Global Voices application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Global Voices application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Global Voices Application Instructions 2023
The Global Voices application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Global Voices application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Global Voices Social Media Global Fellowship Application Details 2023
Are you a successful social media influencer familiar with Francophone Africa? Do you produce engaging and short video, audio, or text content for large audiences? Are you willing to explore and engage with new audiences? Apply for the position of Social Media Global Fellow.
The Social Media Global Fellow is a six to eight-month paid fellowship. For this round, they focus on Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa. The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Coming up with creative ways to engage young people in Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa on Global Voices core mission, issues and stories.
- Summarizing Global Voices stories and projects in short, creative formats, including video, illustration, or other approaches.
- Producing online events and themed media, including video.
- Developing a following among young people in Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Participating in regular online coordination meetings in English.
About Global Voices
Global Voices is a global, virtual organization. The engine of the Global Voices newsroom is a team of part-time editors who work with volunteer contributors and translators around the world to highlight stories and perspectives that are underrepresented in international mainstream media.
- Have a track record of producing short videos or other creative content and messaging over different social media platforms in any language.
- Have strong communication skills in French.
- Be able to work under deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to Global Voices’ mission and values.
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of other languages besides English and French.
Submit a résumé and a cover letter in English that highlights your work and explains why you would be a good fit for the position to email@example.com, with the subject line: Social Media Global Fellow your name. Attach your cover letter as a .doc or .pdf file in addition to including it in the body of your e-mail.
For more information, visit Global Voices Social Media Global Fellowship.
However, if you have queries regarding the Global Voices Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!