Gray Matters Capital coLABS application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Gray Matters Capital coLABS 2020 for early-stage startups application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Gray Matters Capital coLABS 2020 for early-stage startups.
The Gray Matters Capital coLABS application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Gray Matters Capital coLABS is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Gray Matters Capital coLABS.
Are women and girls crucial to, and an intentional part of your business model?
Does your enterprise work towards creating improved and sustainable futures for women and girls?
If yes, then apply now to coLABS, Gray Matters Capital’s gender-lens impact investing fund.
coLABS is an early-stage investment portfolio seeking to invest in bold, innovative, and widely scalable social enterprises that have the potential to dramatically improve the lives of women and girls across communities in Africa. In addition to financial support, collabs also works towards building the capacities of social entrepreneurs and social enterprises by extending advisory support and connecting them with other stakeholders in the social impact ecosystem.
- Impact on Women – Does your enterprise work towards creating better futures for women and girls? Are you intentional about serving women?
- Scalable – Do you have a scalable business model with solid potential for rapid growth within the next 5 years to exponentially impact the lives of women and girls? Are you ready to scale your business to maximize both social impact and financial returns?
- Innovative – Are you bringing something new to the market?
- Early Stage – Have you tested your idea and seen it to be sustainable? Is revenue-share the appropriate type of investment for this enterprise?
- Focus or sector: For this application cycle, we are specifically looking for post-revenue enterprises that are leveraging technology to provide women and/or girls access to:
- Financial and/or social capital;
- Health and/or other care services;
- Skill building, education and other capacity-building resources;
- Essential goods and services.
- Current regional focus: East and West Africa
- Seed investments from USD $100,000 – $250,000
- Revenue-share investment terms over 5 years (no debt, equity, or grant capital)
- 12 months of strategic advisory support from recruited industry experts to reach proof-of-concept for your venture
How to Apply
- Step 1 Pre-screen application: All interested applicants must submit a pre-screening application form. Our team will internally review the application to ascertain the fit.
- Step 2 Full Proposal: If your idea meets our criteria, we will reach out to you to submit a formal proposal.
- Step 3 Proposal Refinement: If the enterprise is shortlisted for the next stage, we will work with you in refining your pitch to meet the provisions of our Investment Committee.
- Step 4 The Bulge: Opportunity to pitch to our Investment Committee.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Gray Matters Capital coLABS, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.