Historical Background of Grey’s Campus
Nurse training commenced in 1983. The four-year Diploma commenced in 1986, and the Bridging course commenced in 1990.
Greys Campus Vision
To lead Nursing Education and to achieve excellence in nursing through education and training of nurses and midwives registrable with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) and South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) at Basic and Post-registration levels.
Greys Campus Mission
To produce caring and competent nurses and clinical nurse specialists who will be responsive to the current and future health care needs of the people of KwaZulu-Natal by empowering them with nursing knowledge
Greys Campus Core Values
- Trust built on truth, honesty and respect
- Open communication, transparency and consultation
- Commitment to quality performance
- Courage to learn, change and innovate
- Commitment to caring and compassionate service delivery
- Learners personal development
- Access to lifelong learning
- Mobility and progression within education, training and career path
Greys Campus Programmes Offered
Grey’s Campus offers the following nurse training programmes:
- Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatric and Community) and Midwifery (Regulation R425 of 19 February 1985 (as amended). Intake in January
- Diploma in Nursing (171)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!