The Groen Sebenza Phase II Programme is a bridging-into-work programme funded to the value of R300m for the next three years
GS Phase II aims to recruit 1050 unemployed graduates (diploma – Ph.D. level) and place them nationally in different organizations (government and non-governmental) where they will be incubated (trained and mentored) to further develop their competence and confidence in the management of environment/biodiversity.
The City of Johannesburg’s Environment & Infrastructure Services Department in partnership with The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is pleased to announce a call for applications for incubation in the following fields:
Field of internship
- Integrated Waste Management
- Environmental Impact Management and Compliance
- Air quality and Climate Change
- Water Management and Biodiversity
- Environmental Education and Awareness
How to Apply for Groen Sebenza Phase Ii Internship Programme 2023
- Must be a SA citizen.
- Young unemployed and *underemployed professionals between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative
- A commitment to career development in the environmental/biodiversity sector.
- Must hold qualifications mentioned in table above
- People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply