Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Programme 2021/2022 | How To Apply Online.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Applications are invited for:
Guaranty Trust Bank GTB Internship 2021/2022
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
- Have 1 Guarantor (working with GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (working in other organizations as listed in the application form)*
- Must not be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age.
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see the requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- School Identity card.
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only).
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply