Halcyon Food & Agtech in Africa Intensive Fellowship application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Halcyon’s second fellowship application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Halcyon’s second fellowship Application Instructions 2023
The Halcyon’s second fellowship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Halcyon’s second fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Halcyon’s second fellowship Application Details 2023
Halcyon’s second fellowship focused on Africa is designed for entrepreneurs with innovative solutions that can improve the livelihoods of farmers while increasing access to quality food for the most vulnerable. This fellowship is focusing on ventures disrupting the food and agriculture sectors. Thanks to our partners at Amazon Web Services, S&R Evermay and HR Sage, fellows will receive a host of workshops, access to advisors and mentors, and more! The programming will be delivered in a hybrid modality, with three virtual meetings, a one-week in-person residency at Halcyon and a one-week in-person residency in Nairobi.
To be eligible for this fellowship, you:
- Must live in and/or have your venture based in any African Union country
- Applicant must be the CEO and/or hold primary decision-making power in the growth and strategic vision for the venture’s development and management
- Must be able to make a full-time commitment to work on the venture during the residency phases (**August 21-25, 2023 in DC and November 13-17, 2023 in Nairobi)
- Must be able to attend monthly meetings and residency programming in-person in Washington, DC and Nairobi
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the start of the program
- May apply on your own or with up to one Co-Founder who meets the above eligibility requirements.
- Must be willing to contribute to the growth and development of Halcyon’s fellow community
To be eligible for this fellowship, your venture:
- Must be an original idea of the applicant(s)
- Your venture must be in the food and/or agriculture sectors
- Must be at Minimal Viable Product (MVP) stage
- Must be an independent or autonomous venture that is not under the direction of an existing organization
- Must have plans for a sustainable business model to generate revenue by selling a core product or service
- Must be a for-profit or hybrid venture with the core mission is to create measurable social and/or environmental change
- May not be a 501(c)(3) non-profit venture
- A $5,000 USD per venture equity-free stipend to use toward travel expenses to attend the residencies
- One week long residency at Halcyon’s facilities in Georgetown, Washington, DC
- One week long residency in Nairobi with a culminating event featuring pitches from each venture and connections to investors, advisors, and media
- Free workshops focused on investment readiness training and connections with relevant impact investors
- Honing storytelling and pitching
- Access to pro bono legal support, skills development, and mentorship
- $25,000 USD in Amazon Cloud credits
- Join a community of over 300 impact driven entrepreneurs
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Halcyon’s second fellowship Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!