Calls for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships application 2024/2025 | Eligible and Interested applicants should submit their application now before the closing date.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships Scholarship Programme 2024/2025 to study in the UK (Fully-funded) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for UK is published here on southafricaportal.com as well as on the official application portal/website.
- Don’t forget that the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024/2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship provides complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue postgraduate and doctoral studies in Germany for the 2024/2025 academic year. The Foundation awards complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
The scholarship department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to graduates and doctoral students from outside Germany.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Deadline: March 01, 2024 / September 01, 2023
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
The Foundation awards complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
Eligibility Criteria for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The key criteria for the Student Scholarship
1- Very good school or college/university academic record
2- Social commitment and political interest
3- Convincing reasons for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- The key criteria for the Doctoral scholarship
1- Very good school and university academic record
2- A convincing research project (exposé, innovative line of enquiry, realistic timetable preliminary work that has reached an advanced stage)
3- Social commitment and political interest
4- Convincing arguments for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
How to Apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the below application instructions to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Check if you are among the special focus groups in this application round
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
- Register for the online application portal
- Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
Documents to include with your application
- Your personal data and CV
- Your motivation for are applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An outline of your motivation for studying your chosen subject and of your main areas of interest
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests or PhD thesis project
- For more about Requirements, click here for the Doctoral scholarship or here for the Student Scholarship
To apply and learn more about the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, please visit the official website:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
What’s your take in this post? Please don’t keep it to yourself;
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!