Helderberg College Fees Structure 2023, www.hche.ac.za/student fees 2023, HCHE Fees Booklet 2023, Helderberg College HBC Fees Pdf Download for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Certificate, and Diploma programmes for the 2023 academic year.
Details of Helderberg College (HCHE) fees structure 2023 breakdown, bursaries, loans, tuition fees schedule, fees booklet pdf download, examination fees, residential fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details and other fees charged for the 2023 academic year.
Helderberg College Fees Structure 2023
RELATED: Download CAO Handbook 2023 pdf
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Short Course, and Diploma programmes at the Helderberg College.
The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
Unless specified, all fees are in South African Rands (ZAR)
APPLICATION FEE FOR ALL PROGRAMMES
|New Application Fee 2020||R 220|
|New Application Fee (SADC) 2020||R 770|
|New Application Fee (Non-SADC Foreign Students)||R 1 155|
|Registration (Per Semester)||R 1 100|
|Internet Fees||R225 per Semester|
Faculty of Business
|Bachelor of Commerce||First Semester||Second Semester|
|Accounting (4 yrs)||R 27 360||R 27 360|
|Human Resources (3 yrs)||R 31 008||R 25 536|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Management (3 yrs)||R 27 360||R 27 360|
|Accounting (1 yr)||R 18 900||R 17 640|
|Management (1 yr)||R 21 420||R 21 420|
|Higher Certificate in Office Management|
|Office Management||R 18 000||R 17 000|
Faculty of Social Sciences & Education
|Programme||First Semester||Second Semester|
|Bachelor of Arts – Communication|
|Corporate Communication (3 yrs)||R 27 360||R 29 184|
|Media Studies (3 yrs)||R 25 536||R 29 184|
|Bachelor of Arts – Psychology|
|Counselling (3 yrs)||R 29 184||R 31 008|
|Industrial Psychology (3yrs)||R 31 008||R 32 832|
|Bachelor of Education|
|Foundation Phase Teaching (4 yrs)||R 32 904||R 27 360|
|Communication (1 yr)||R 18 900||R 17 640|
|Psychology (1 yr)||R 21 420||R 21 420|
|Education (1 yr)||R 21 420||R 18 900|
Faculty of Theology
|Bachelor of Arts – Theology||First Semester||Second Semester|
|Theology (4 yrs)||R 29 184||R 29 184|
|Theology (1 yr)||R 16 380||R 18 900|
English Language Institute
|English Language Institute||First Semester||Second Semester|
|English Language Institute (ELI)||R 30 000||R 30 000|
|A deposit of R 15 000 should be made to receive a study visa letter||R 15 000|
Student Accommodation Per Year (Per Person)
|First Semester||Second Semester||Total|
|Two in a room (Standard dorm room)||R 8 300||R 8 300||R 16 600|
|Room Deposit (Once Off) and Curtain Rental||R 795 + R 120 = R 915|
- The application fee should be paid along with the submission of the application form.
- The tuition fee will vary according the to the actual number of credits registered. The cost is R 456 per degree credit, or R 390 per diploma credit, or R 315 per foundation credit or R 250 per certificate credit.
- All foreign students should pay R 15 000 as a deposit to receive the admission letter for study visa to South Africa.
- Note that a detailed fee schedule which shows the charges for other services the student may use is available on the website and upon request.
- New or returning students should pay 50% of the semester fees (tuition), 50% of boarding (if staying in the dormitory) per semester and the semester before registration. For a returning student, any outstanding account also must be settled before registration.
- First-year international students and students from other African countries are required to pay the full registration, tuition and boarding fees before registration.
- All payments should be made to the following Bank account:
Account Name: Helderberg College of Higher Education
Account Number: 4060394706
Account Type: Current Account
Bank Name: ABSA Bank
Branch Code: 632656
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJCCT
College Address: 27 Annandale Street, PO Box 22
Somerset West, 7129, South Africa
Please use the form below to contact Financial Administration if you require a quote
+27 21 850 7500
The official Helderberg College Tuition and fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online and accessible at https://hche.ac.za/
For full fee information, you can contact the Financial Aid Department of Helderberg College.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Helderberg College fees 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!