Highbury Media Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Highbury Media Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Highbury Media Internship Programme Application Details
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
We are currently looking for an editorial and social media intern for our editorial department.
HOW TO APPLY
Able to work accurately under deadline pressure, within a team and willing to work overtime and one weekend a month.
Work experience in the media industry is an advantage
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Highbury Media Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding
- Editorial and Social Media Intern (Woman on Wheels)
- Editorial Intern (Woman & Home)
- Editorial and Social Media Intern (Woman & Home)
- Tertiary qualification in English and/or journalism with a strong interest in the digital sphere, both social media and content creation.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, WordPress CMS, trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest) and the Mac operating system.
- Excellent writing, copy-editing and organisational skills.
- Proactive and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work accurately under deadline pressure, within a team and willing to work overtime and one weekend a month.
- Work experience in the media industry is an advantage
- General understanding of and interest in engineering and/or technology
- Must have valid driver’s license
the Highbury Media Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!