How to Pay TSIBA Education Fees 2023 at ease, TSIBA Education Fees Structure and Payment Options 2023.
It’s important for every student to know how to pay fees to TSIBA Education on their own without stress. In today’s post, we have published the official TSIBA Education fee structure, how to pay, and the fee payment method. stay focused and read below.
Fees payable to TSIBA Education can be school fees, application fees, accommodation fees, bursaries, loans, tuition fees, examination fees, residential fees, fees statements, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, and other fee charges.
TSIBA Education Fees Structure 2023/2024
The TSIBA Education Tuition Fees include all the amounts that are payable in order for you to study and graduate on time. It is important for undergraduate students to note that tuition fees differ between the faculties at TSIBA Education.
For postgraduate, Master’s, Honours, and Doctorate students: as a returning student, your fees may look quite different from that of an undergraduate student.
International students should note that the registration and tuition fees that apply to them are slightly different from that of local students. Read more about the differences and payable fees.
How to Pay TSIBA Education Fees
For your convenience, we provide a variety of different payment methods. The following table details ways to pay, payment channels, plus refund and other information. In the case of electronic transfers, please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly.
Payments to the school can be made in the form of a bank draft issued in the South African currency of “ZAR” and made payable to the TSIBA Education, or by electronic transfer into the TSIBA Education bank accounts.
See Also: TSIBA Education Exam Preparation Guide
TSIBA Education Payment Options
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Bank deposit
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- The university reserves the right not to render services to students with outstanding balances.
- Receipts and statements of accounts will be issued to registered students only. It remains the student’s responsibility to submit the document to the relevant sponsor.
Debit card payments are only accepted if you register in person at TSIBA Education
Credit Cards are restricted to ‘Visa’ and ‘MasterCard’. All the requirements under ‘Particulars of payment’ on the registration form, must be supplied. The cardholder’s signature is also required on the registration form.
Bank deposits (SA Banks only) / EFT payments:
- Should any of the information on the bank deposit slip be incomplete or incorrect the transaction will not be processed by the bank and/or cause a delay in the allocation of the funds to your account? Amounts will be allocated within 2 working days to the study fee account provided that all the information on the deposit slip is correct.
- if you already have a student number;
- in respect of student fees, examination fees (supplementary or special fees)
- At any branch of Standard Bank (In the case of electronic transfers please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly).
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!