Human Settlements Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Human Settlements Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Human Settlements Internship Programme Application Details
The Provincial Department of Human Settlements offers unemployed graduates residing in the Province of Kwa-Zulu Natal an opportunity to apply for an Internship in order to gain work related experience.
The Internship Programme will run for a period of 24 (twenty four) months.
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Graduate in the specific fields below,
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old,
- Must have no working experience.
DEGREE / DIPLOMA
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Finance / Commerce / Accounting
- Supply Chain Management / Demand Management
- Public Management / Administration
- Business Management / Administration / Local Economic Development
- Office Management
- Journalism / Media
CLICK NEXT TO VIEW HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documentation:-
- A one page covering/motivation letter, stating why you should be considered for the Internship Programme within the Department,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copy of your ID and all qualifications obtained,
- Proof of residence.
- People who are living with disabilities are encouraged to apply and clearly state the nature of disability
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Human Settlements Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Human Settlements Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!