IASS application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The IASS application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
IASS 2020 Klaus Töpfer Sustainability Fellowships 2020 for mid to early career Professionals (Fully Funded to Germany) Application Instruction
- Don’t forget that IASS application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of IASS.
Integral to the workings of the IASS, the fellowship provides fellows with considerable scope for engaging in societal debates on the implementation of sustainable development strategies and refining their own particular approach. In addition to their stipend, the IASS provides Klaus Töpfer Fellows with up to 50,000 euros to cover any material costs incurred over the course of the one-year fellowship
The IASS is thus seeking applications from highly talented young early to mid-career professionals from Germany or abroad who have worked for at least ten years on sustainability issues and have the potential to serve as change agents towards sustainable development.
The applicant should bring innovative ideas from his or her respective fields in science, the arts, civil society, business, politics or other areas of society and work experience across different countries and cultures. Klaus Töpfer Fellowships are awarded for one year. Fellows are expected to be physically present at the IASS during their stay and actively contribute to the work of the institute, for example by holding seminars and participating in other IASS activities.
Fellows receive financial compensation intended to cover their additional living costs during their stay in Germany. The exact amount depends on the particular situation of the successful applicant and will be decided on an individual basis. In addition,
the IASS can also provide resources to cover travel expenses, publication fees, support for organizing workshops, production costs for artistic work, etc.
To apply, please submit the following documents by February 24th, 2020:
• A letter of motivation: Please mention any prior experience at the interface of science and another sector of society (such as politics, business, the arts, media, etc.).
• A current CV, which should not exceed four pages, outlining your career path and most important achievements. In terms of lists, please limit this to the five most important items (e.g., five most important publications).
• A proposal outlining the activities to be conducted during the time as Klaus Töpfer
Sustainability Fellow. The proposal should be no longer than ten pages (excluding references).
• At least one letter of recommendation. The letter of recommendation should include biographical information and contact details of the person recommending.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection process will involve a committee including external advisors, and a selection is anticipated in early spring, 2020.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the IASS 2020 Klaus Töpfer Sustainability Fellowship
Application Deadline: February 24th, 2020
However, if you have any feelings regarding the IASS, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
👍Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!👇👇