IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Application Instructions 2023
The IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Application Details 2023
Applications for the IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Fellowships 2023 are now open. International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) and UNESCO’s International Bureau of Education (IBE) offer 3 annual IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Fellowships.
This is part of their joint Science of Learning Initiative that aims to support and translate key neuroscience research on learning and the brain to educators, policymakers, and governments.
The fellows will be hosted at IBE–UNESCO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, so they can learn about policymaking in an international context, as well as receive support with policy vocabulary and messages. A separate contract with each fellow will be signed by the fellow and IBE–UNESCO to cover the duration of their IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Fellowship. If travel is impacted by the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the possibility of completing the Fellowship remotely will be considered.
- A grant amount of €20,000 per Fellow is available.
- IBRO and IBE–UNESCO cannot arrange accommodation, visas, insurance, travel or other related logistics. This will be the responsibility of the fellow to organize. Each fellow will be provided with his/her own office, including a computer, desk and internet access.
- IBRO and IBE–UNESCO will consider researchers from all regions of the world.
- Applications will be considered from Senior and Mid-Career Scientists, preferably with 10 years of experience in the neuroscience of learning field.
- Six written briefs (max. 5 pages each; 2 every month) to re-articulate research on neuroscience in an accessible language, with explicit implications for policy and practice.
- Give an IBE talk on your own research project or on any other relevant topic on neuroscience and education.
- Liaise with the other IBRO/IBE fellows and the IBE staff.
- Discuss possible participation in various UNESCO IBE and IBRO projects (e.g., Handbook on Curriculum and Learning, conferences and other events, etc.).
The deadline for application is April 28, 2023. The duration of the fellowship is from October 1 – December 31, 2023.
For more information, visit Science of Learning Fellowships.
However, if you have queries regarding the IBRO/IBE-UNESCO Science of Learning Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!