IDeA Competition application form 2020 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of IDeA Competition application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Innovative Designs for Accessibility (IDeA) Student Competition 2020 ($5,000 prize)
The IDeA Competition application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that IDeA Competition application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of IDeA Competition
Applications are open for the Innovative Designs for Accessibility (IDeA) Student Competition 2020. The IDeA student competition challenges students across Canada to use their creativity to develop innovative, cost-effective and practical solutions to accessibility barriers for people with disabilities.
The objectives of the program are:
- To contribute to the creation of a culture of accessibility in Canada
- To motivate students to think about accessibility issues and to include accessibility in their creation of social and technological innovations now and in the future
- To develop cost-effective, practical and innovative concepts, programs, initiatives or designs that address everyday accessibility issues
- First place: Three prizes of $5,000. Students who finish in first place will receive $5,000 and all expenses paid trip to showcase their project at a national conference.
- Second place: Three prizes of $1,500
- Third place: Three prizes of $1,000
Eligible applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in any post secondary program at a university which has recognized provincial degree-granting power, or their affiliates
- Students in all programs including architecture, arts, business, computer science, early childhood education, engineering, industrial design, medicine, nursing, political science, psychology, sociology, social work, etc. are welcome to apply
Students must be nominated by a university representative (faculty or administration) before submitting their project to the IDeA 2020 student competition.
- To nominate a student or student team, the university representative must create an account; university representatives who have previously nominated a student will simply need to log into the system using their email address and password.
- University representatives must provide the student’s name and email address for each project endorsed. If a team is being nominated, one student will be named as the team delegate. The university representative will receive an email confirmation once the nomination has been submitted.
- Once nominated, the student will receive an email inviting them to complete the submission form. The student will receive a confirmation email when the submission has been successfully completed.
For more information, see FAQs or visit IDeA Competition.
Deadline: April 30, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the IDeA Competition, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.