Ideas for Action Competition application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Ideas for Action Competition application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
World Bank/Zicklin Center at Wharton Ideas for Action (I4A) Competition 2020
- Don’t forget that Ideas for Action Competition application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Ideas for Action Competition.
The World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center at Wharton are pleased to announce the 2020 Ideas for Action (I4A) Competition. The Competition engages young people (18-35 years old) to develop innovative solutions in support of the implementation of the SDGs.
Ideas for Action provides students and young professionals from around the world with a unique opportunity to help shape the international development agenda and to take an active role in changing the world.
A joint program of the World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research at the Wharton School, Ideas for Action is a knowledge platform connecting young leaders all around the world who are passionate about the future development of our world.
They host an annual competition during which youths from around the world design ideas for financing the UN’s new development agenda. The competition acts as a catalyst to spark global conversation among millenials and seeks to encourage them to contribute their own voice to the development conversation.
The finalists and winners will be selected by a panel of academics and experienced development professionals from public and private sector institutions. Winners of the competition get the opportunity to:
- Present their ideas at an event during the Annual Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank Group,
- Receive support from a project incubator at the Wharton School, and
- Benefit from unique capacity development and networking opportunities with experts from international development, academia, and the private sector.
- Students and young professionals between the ages of 18-35 years from around the world are invited to participate.
- Teams must consist of two to six members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities, etc. We recommend that all teams register and sign up for updates below to receive the latest information on I4A programs and events leading up to the competition deadline.
For more information, visit I4A Competition.
Deadline: February 29, 2020
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Ideas for Action Competition, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??