Iemas Financial Services Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Iemas Financial Services Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Iemas Financial Services before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Iemas Financial Services Jobs Careers website/portal.
Iemas Financial Services Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Iemas Financial Services vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
To collect debt, assist with the repossession of vehicles and the disposal of such assets with objective of minimizing risk to Iemas Financial Services.
- Prioritise accounts for collection.
- Contact customers to determine the reasons for delinquency and assist them in developing repayment plans to bring there account up to date.
- Where members cannot be contacted through provided contact details, making use of tracing tools (ITC, CPB & Experian) to find and locate them.
- Update credit bureaux systems with trace alerts.
- Follow up on trace alert notifications
- Assign accounts out for repossession with repossession agents in a timely manner.
- Arrange for collection of assets and delivery to disposal unit.
- Ensure relevant support documents are supplied by repossession agents: Voluntary surrender, Inspection sheets, Loss affidavits, Court order affidavits, Annexure D, Towing request, Court order.
- Maintain internal and external relationships including relationships with repossession agents, valuators, storage venue and auctioneers.
- Manage and monitor performance of Repossession Agents in line with SLA
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with internal stakeholders. This includes, pre-legal, legal and debt review teams and finance department to ensure timely payments.
- Generate settlements amounts and always include legal fees and calculating unearned interest (this is only done within legal and asset recovery).
- Assist member with statements, Natis and other related matters.
- Handle client queries and complaints and escalate where needed.
- Update member account w.r.t NCA and keep records in line with filing and document management processes and procedures.
- Compile and submit reports to direct manager weekly, monthly and as required.
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy
- Diploma Credit Management ( desirable)
- 2 years Debt collections administration
- 1 – 2 years Asset Recovery and Repossession
Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict handling
- Interpersonal skills
- Portfolio management
However, if you have any queries regarding the Iemas Financial Services Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).