iKhokha Vacancy Application Details.
The iKhokha Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
iKhokha Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
iKhokha is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Africa. As you’d expect, our pace is fast-moving and ever-changing. We like it that way.
Our office is a high performance environment where we push each other to challenge the status quo. If that doesn’t appeal to you, you probably shouldn’t work here.
We are searching for a Customer Support: Digital Specialist to join our Tribe.
Customer centricity, an enthusiasm for flawless service and a passion for problem solving are characteristics we are looking for in a new support team member.
So, what will you do?
You will professionally handle incoming requests from customers via social media platforms (Twitter, HelloPeter, Instagram, Facebook, Google reviews) .
You will ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly according to iKhokha Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- A minimum of 1 year’s exposure to social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Hello Peter, Twitter, Instagram & WhatsApp for business.
- A minimum of 1 year’s customer service experience
- Experience in using a CRM tool for managing customers. Knowledge of HubSpot is advantageous.
- Proficient at Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet usage.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Online Chat experience.
- Social media legal guidelines.
- Effectively respond to Customers on All social platforms.
- Knowledge of social media best practices.
- African Language advantageous.
- Call centre, Customer service, Social Media.
What would you be responsible for?
- Engage with our audience sincerely by giving them attention and feedback on their posts and input in real-time.
- Provide unsurpassed customer experience to any queries/issues within the agreed iKhokha SLA (FB messenger, News feed, Inbox, IG, Twitter, & WhatsApp for business).
- Remove inflammatory or inappropriate comments (when deemed necessary).
- Immediate escalation of critical/reputational issues to management.
- Real-time logging of customer leads/prospects to our CRM.
- Manage HelloPeter account.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly according to iKhokha Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email and social media platforms.
- Apply training, scripts, processes and policies, maintaining a balance between company policy and customer benefit so that issues are handled in the best interests of both.
- Accurately capture and manage customer details and interactions on CRM system.
Perks of joining the Tribe?
- You get to work in a high growth company. Sink your teeth into meaningful work with tangible results you are accountable for.
- Hybrid, remote and in office work models.
- Remuneration & Benefits. We offer Company contributions to Medical Aid and a Group Risk Scheme.
- Visionary Leadership.
- Study leave.
- Access to on demand learning and development.
- A friendly, collaborative culture and a team of all-round-lekker humans (it’s true, we surveyed our Employees and they told us so).
- If you find yourself at HQ, coffee on tap and a selection of hot beverages provided by our onsite Barista.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!