IMasFinance Co-Operative Internship 2022/2023… How to apply online, intern requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application closing date, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme 2022 in South Africa? The IMasFinance Co-Operative Internships Program is open for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
IMasFinance Co-Operative Internship Program 2022 Application Details.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
During the learnership programme, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Secure promise to pays from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with valuators, tracers, sheriffs and lien holders
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up of legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgements
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- 12 months learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R4 500
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Currently not registered for any studies
- Currently not working
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth.
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Apply Online for the IMasFinance Co-Operative: Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the IMasFinance Co-Operative Internship Program Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!