IMF Youth Fellowship application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on IMF Youth Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
IMF Youth Fellowship
The IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021/2022 for young people worldwide application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that IMF Youth Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of IMF Youth Fellowship
The 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for young participants to become part of the global effort to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the crisis. Participants in the program will experience firsthand the IMF virtual Annual Meetings and participate in virtual training led by IMF experts. Selected fellows will get the opportunity to participate in a 2-day virtual workshop to meet with IMF management and senior staff and discuss current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change.
- Be between 20 and 32 years of age
- Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization
- Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up
- Content creators (bloggers/ vloggers) and/or contributors to independent media organizations
- Journalist (affiliated with a news/media outlet or working as an independent journalist)
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development including climate change, inequality and the digital economy
- Be students or graduates in the fields of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related disciplines
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
Benefits of participation
As a successful applicant, you can expect to:
- Experience deep engagement and networking opportunities with scholars, leaders and IMF experts on issues of global importance such as climate change, inequality, inclusive growth, and the digital economy
- Participate in a virtual capacity building program, including sessions on ‘presenting with impact’ and storytelling
- Have access to the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- Become part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications
- Receive a certificate of completion of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program
Phase I: Fellowship program accepts applications via the application form.
- September 9 – Announcement
- September 24 – Deadline for applications
Phase II: Selected participants will join an intensive capacity building program during the Annual Meetings
- October 4 – Shortlisted participants announced
- October 11 – 17 – Virtual Workshop on current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change; Coverage of the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- October 12 – Group presentations on:
- Climate Change
- Digital Economy and FinTech
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the IMF Youth Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.