IMM Graduate School Bursaries Information | All you need to know about IMM Graduate School Study Loans 4U.
IMM Graduate School does not offer bursaries to students. However, interested students can apply for financial assistance on their own.
>> GOODNEWS: IMM Graduate School has study loans for students.
IMM Graduate School has partnered with Study Loans 4U to assist our students in obtaining study loans. Study Loans 4U has relationships with the major banks and is able to not only secure the most favourable terms but also to increase the chance of your application being approved.
Study Loans 4U does all the administrative work to make sure that the application process is quick, easy, and stress-free. And there is no obligation or cost you.
- 1 IMM Graduate School Contact Details
- 2 Contact details for prospective students:
- 3 Contact details for current students:
- 4 IMM Graduate School FAQ’s
- 5 Final Assessment FAQ’s
- 6 1. Must the final assessment be submitted like an assignment?
- 7 2. Does it mean we will type the answer? This will be a challenge based on the fact that there are time constraints some of us are not good at typing.
- 8 3. Are the requirements the same as for assignments? ie. typed and in PDF
- 9 4. Are we allowed to use internet sources when trying to apply theory?
- 10 5. Is citing required during the assessment?
- 11 6. How do we receive confirmation of submission?
- 12 7. Downloading or accessing the exam paper. What is the process?
- 13 8. The exam duration of exam is stated to be 6 or 8 hours. What does that mean?
- 14 9. Will the exam be in the format of an assignment or a past exam
- 15 10. I have never done an open book or online exam before – this is both, so bit nervous of what to expect?
- 16 11. Are we to type or write the answers?
- 17 12. Load-shedding/Power cuts have become an issue in my area, I am worried it occurs whilst I am busy writing and cannot submit my work. I am not sure if internet from mobile phone will allow me to access the question paper.
- 18 13. Marker expectations i.e., how should I answer the questions
- 19 14. Similarity report limits? Citing during the assessment?
- 20 15. The scanning process regarding financial management
- 21 16. Timetable and scheduling (when will I be writing)
- 22 17. Uploading or submitting the completed exam paper
- 23 18. Uploading or submitting the completed exam paper, If we use Turnitin all parts that have similar texts will be marked in red. How will the paper be marked?
- 24 19. Uploading or submitting the completed final assessment, Would it be like uploading an assignment?
- 25 20. Why do we have to go through the Turnitin process before submitting?
- 26 21. There is an error message, when trying to open the IMM Graduate School website, is eLearn down?
- 27 22. My account is in arrears, can I still write and submit the exam?
- 28 23. What layout must I use for the exam?
- 29 24. My Turnitin report is pending, and there is 15 minutes until closing of submission, what do I do?
- 30 25. I am overseas, and registered to write as with a Private Invigilator, now that exams are online, what does that mean for me?
- 31 IMM Graduate School of Marketing FAQ’s
- 32 Where can students find secondhand textbooks?
- 33 How do we apply for the Supplementary Exams and where can the timetables be found?
- 34 With the new module amendments that have been made, will students be required to complete additional modules?
- 35 Can Supplementary Exams be carried over to the following Semester? For example, if a student fails a module in the 1st Semester can they choose to write the Supplementary exam for that module after the 2nd Semester in January and not after the 1st Semester in July.
- 36 Can a student access the assignments without being registered?
- 37 If a student fails a Supplementary what is the process to complete the module and what is the cost of completing that module?
- 38 How many modules may a student register for per semester?
- 39 IMM Short Courses FAQ’s
- 40 1. What is the definition of a short course?
- 41 2. Can I get qualifications other than short courses through the IMM Graduate School?
- 42 3. Do I need any existing qualification before I enrol for a short course?
- 43 4. How many hours will I need to set aside per week to complete a short course?
- 44 5. When can I start my short course and how long do I have to complete the course?
- 45 6. What are the short course payment terms?
- 46 7. What is the cancellation policy if I enrol and change my mind?
- 47 8. Are the short courses offered by the IMM Graduate School internationally recognised?
- 48 9. Who can I speak to if I have more questions?
- 49 10. Can I speak to a tutor about my short course?
- 50 11. What kind of device do I need to access the short courses?
- 51 12. Are the short courses offered by the IMM Graduate School accredited?
- 52 13. Are the short courses credit-bearing and can I use the credits towards a diploma or a degree?
- 53 14. Are your short courses NQF rated?
- 54 15. Do I have to write an examination to complete the short course?
- 55 16. What certification will I get when I complete this short course, and will there be an award ceremony?
- 56 17. How will earning this certificate benefit my career?
- 57 18. How soon after completing the course will I receive a certificate?
- 58 19. What happens if I don’t pass my assignment?
- 59 20. How do I sign in on the website?
- 60 21. Why can’t I sign in?
- 61 22. Is it possible to save the files to a disk or to my hard drive?
- 62 23. Am I able to print the content of my short course?
- 63 24. Do I need to buy textbooks for any of the short courses?
- 64 25. Does the IMM Graduate School collect information from visitors to the website?
- 65 26. What are cookies and does the IMM make use of these on its website?
- 66 27. Are my payments secure?
- 67 28. Can I sample material from a course before I decide on any given one?
- 68 29. How do I know if I’m choosing the right course for my career goals?
IMM Graduate School Contact Details
National Call Centre Number (South Africa) 0861 466 476
National Office Johannesburg
Atlas Studio, 33 Frost Avenue, Braamfontein Werf, 2193
P O Box 91820, Auckland Park, 2006
IMM Graduate School FAQ’s
Final Assessment FAQ’s
Yes. Follow the same procedures as with assignment1. Download the ‘How To’ guide from your eLearn portal, and ensure you receive your emailed confirmation of submission (not the Turnitin Digital Receipt) and that the status on your submission page shows ‘Uploaded for Grading’ and highlighted in green.
IMM Graduate School of Marketing FAQ’s
Go to the IMM website and look under the “Current Students” tab where you will find an option called “Secondhand Textbooks”. This option allows students to either search for secondhand textbooks that they wish to purchase, or they may post textbooks they wish to sell.
IMM Short Courses FAQ’s
A short course is any short learning programme offered by higher education institutions outside their formal structured undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. So it doesn’t lead to a qualification on the Higher Education Qualifications Sub-framework (HEQSF), but it will certainly equip you with the workplace-relevant knowledge and skills needed to advance your career.